Old October 22nd 10, 05:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Idiot's-R-Us -says- Real "Gun Control" Starts-By Simply EnforcingThe Gun Laws On-the-Books [.]

On 10/21/2010 8:13 PM, RHF wrote:

The right to self defense is something the wife and I take for granted
.... indeed, it is only for a jury to decide. We are very prepared to
defend ourselves and our rights and liberties ... I, and the wife,
welcome any jury to defend those rights! The Constitution is VERY
clear, I think ...

Regards,
JS