Old October 22nd 10, 06:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default Idiot's-R-Us -says- Real "Gun Control" Starts-By Simply EnforcingThe Gun Laws On-the-Books [.]

On Oct 21, 8:16*pm, "Sid9" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

On Oct 21, 3:04 pm, wrote:
- Watchin 5:00 PM WLBT tee vee news.
- A video clip showed cops chased a drug dealer, crack,
- cocaine, in posession of an illegal Firearm (pistol).
- How do you propose to keep crimminals from
- posessing Firearms?
- cuhulin

Enhanced Enforcement by The LEOs
with On-the-Spot* 9mm Justice.

* Convicted Felony With/Having/Using A Gun
-is- Arrested Dead-to-Rights {The Right To Die}
-poilce-action- Automatic 'Suicide-by-Cop'

The Problem Is NOT Law Abiding American
US Citizens With Guns For Self-Defense :
The Problem Is Un-Lawful Criminals Having
and Using Guns For Criminal Offense [.]

Gun Control Should and Must Focus On
Criminals With/Having/Using Guns
=NOT= *Law Abiding American US Citizens
With/Owning Guns For Self-Defense.

- - SIMPLY ENFORCE THE GUN LAWS ON THE BOOKS

- Our gun laws have giant holes.

Then Close the Holes That Allow Criminals to
Have and Use Guns : While Allowing All Law
Abiding American US Citizens To Own Guns
And Use Them For Self-Defense.

-oops-sorry- You Just Want To BAN Guns
and Make All Gun Owners Criminals*.
* By-Taking-Away The Basic "Human-Right
To 'Self-Defense' of Self, Family and Home

- The gun lobby fights any kind of change.

NAH - All Law Abiding American US Citizens
Who Want To Own Guns And Use Them For
Self-Defense Fight Your Dis-Arming Them [.]

-oops-sorry- You Just Want To BAN Guns
and Make All Gun Owners Criminals*.
* By-Taking-Away The Basic "Human-Right
To 'Self-Defense' of Self, Family and Home

- I-95 remains a corridor for guns imported
- to NYC and NJ.

Them the States of NY & NJ should Put-Up
Check Points on I-95 and Check All Criminals
trying to Sneak Guns into their States.
-but- Do Not BAN Law Abiding American US
Citizens Who Want To Own Guns And Use
Them For Self-Defense [.]

- Our current laws are virtually unenforceable
- because they are state laws.

Hello - There Are NO Federal Gun Laws ?!?
-oops-sorry- You Just Want To BAN Guns
and Make All Gun Owners Criminals*.
* By-Taking-Away The Basic "Human-Right
To 'Self-Defense' of Self, Family and Home

- Guns cannot see state borders.

Guns Can Not See Period : People See
-and- Criminal Cross Borders seen and Un-Seen
ENFORCE : Existing Gun Laws Against Criminals
With/Owning/Having/Using Guns
DOUBLE PENALTIES : Of The Existing Gun Laws
For Convicted Felony Criminals Using A Gun In
The Commission Of A Crime. {Make It Mandatory
Sentencing : NO Deals}

-oops-sorry- You Just Want To BAN Guns
and Make All Gun Owners Criminals*.
* By-Taking-Away The Basic "Human-Right
To 'Self-Defense' of Self, Family and Home

ONCE AGAIN =READ=