Old October 23rd 10, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Beam Me Up Scotty[_3_] Beam Me Up Scotty[_3_] is offline

Default NO Freedom of Speech at Prez Obama's NPR : NPR a Culture of Liberal-FascistCensorship !

On 10/23/2010 11:13 AM, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
On Oct 23, 8:05 am, dave wrote:

So NPR gets less money in a year than Rush Limbaugh makes in a week?

You make less money in a year than my teenaged son makes mowing lawns
in the neighborhood.

Isn't America great....

I make nothing and I pay no tax, it took years and years to get to that
point. But here I am watching you Liberals tax yourselves into
eternity. It really is a Hoot. Your son will pay off Obama's wasteful
spending.