Old October 25th 10, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
dave dave is offline

Default No More Govt Money For Political Broadcasting

dave wrote:
N∅ ∅baMa∅ wrote:
Society of Professional Journalists President Hagit Limor said
Thursday that although the group supports Williams' right to free
speech, "Based on our code of ethics, which advises avoiding
stereotyping for any reason ... we understand the rationale that may
be behind NPR's decision."

No tax money for Fox News, MSNBC, or NPR

This means advertising is no longer deductible.