Old October 31st 10, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
Walter Harding Walter Harding is offline

Default Christians-R-Us : The Christian "Army of the Lord" ServingMankind and Humanity By Giving of Self Selflessly

On Oct 29, 9:27*pm, wrote:
On Oct 29, 12:16*pm, Walter Harding wrote:

On Oct 28, 6:15*am, dave wrote:

Walter Harding wrote:
What is it about Atheism that turns people into screaming loons?

Any *ism will do that.

Not really. *Atheism killed about 100,000,000 innocent souls in the
20th Century alone. *No group that believes in God comes close.

That group is very well known. They are generally called as
"infidels" ...

They are called "Atheists".

Unfortunately, there were many millions of people
murdered in the name G-d due to various/different religious wars.
Reformation,crusades,countless jihads and similar "liberations"
destryed entire cultures throughout history.

How many murdered 100,000,000 innocent souls in one century? And when
I say "murder", I mean just that. I'm not including people killed in
war. No, my friend, I'm talking death camps, death marches,
deliberate starvation of entire communities.

Completely unprecedented in world history.

And they always and
invearibly considered themselves as the "true believers",sadly
enough...

Which is why Christian atrocities are limited to thousands dead,
instead of tens of millions dead. At one point, a Christian who is
out of control is slammed against the wall and asked "is this what
Jesus would want?" What do you say to a murdering Atheist?