Old October 31st 10, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default I Voted, Did You

On 10/31/2010 12:10 AM, Just Plan Burr wrote:

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Well, I hope that as usual, you voted early and voted often! ;-)

By the way, just curious which Tea Party member you like -- the expert
in International Relations, the gay basher whose son is associated with
a gay bar, Miller in Alaska who wants to outlaw Federal debt and
unemployment benefits (who is personally in debt and whose wife signed
up for unemployment benefits), the Delaware witch or the Ohio nazi.

We do need a third party, but sadly, the current crop of Tea Party
candidates are a bunch of clowns and lunatics.

With all best regards,
Joe