Old October 31st 10, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default I Voted, Did You

On 10/31/2010 7:17 AM, wrote:
Rigging Votes Electronically - How They Do It
http://www.rense.com/general92/rig.htm

Sort of like hacking computers.There is no such thing as a computer(s)
which can not be hacked!
cuhulin

ABSOLUTELY! From all your posts, this is the one which stands out and I
can agree with whole heart-edly.

Only paper ballots which can't be manipulated and carry a record! Or,
nothing at all, but dissension and revolution; Even a child should know
that one.

If the criminals are going to openly run the game, right in the open,
before my very eyes ... I simply refuse to play ...

Regards,
JS