Old October 31st 10, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default A Crossroads Election

On 10/30/2010 7:36 PM, Chas. Chan wrote:
Most elections are about particular policies, particular scandals or
particular personalities. But these issues don't mean as much this
year-- not because they are not important, but because this election
is a crossroads election, one that can decide what path this country
will take for many years to come.

We heard the same BS when we stuck obama in office and demanded change
.... what a surprise, what we got--MORE OF THE EXACT SAME!

I have been though decades of republi-crats and demo-cans, I can tell
you quite honestly, they are puppets all owned and operated by the same
puppet masters ... now I want the puppets and puppet masters imprisoned
and the country placed back in the peoples' hands -- I will not settle
for less ...

Regards,
JS