Old October 31st 10, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
Paul Briskette[_2_] Paul Briskette[_2_] is offline

Default A Crossroads Election

On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 11:38:07 -0700, John Smith wrote:

On 10/31/2010 9:32 AM, WR wrote:

How??? However bad the situation is, I'd always opt for a democratic (
I mean voting) solution, whoever is on top. Bad democracies are
infinitely better than mob rule, dictators, or revolutionists.

You don't read history?

"Revolutionists" are who put this great democracy in place and upheld
it, until recently ... when, now, power seems to have been usurped from
the individuals who really are "the country", "the government" and the
only true holders of the right(s) to do so ...

No, I am not for allowing this country to become a "bad democracy", we
seem to have that now ... we don't need "leaders" we need the public
servants which the constitution sets up and gives rights to represent
the will of the people.

Regards,
JS

teabaggers would love to have a shootout once every four years. They
simply can't get in enough killing in the name of the lord

if they ever get office they can nuke the whole middle east and claim the
highest kill ratio ever obtained for a few hours anyway