Old November 2nd 10, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Evan Evan is offline

Default Drake filter by Sherwood Engineering

On Oct 9, 12:11*pm, "Antonio Vernucci" wrote:
"Evan" ha scritto nel ...

Fellow Drake Enthusiasts,

I have a 2 kc narrow SSB filter for the Drake R4C made by Sherwood
Engineering. *It is somewhat uncommon because it is a 16 pole filter
and not 8 poles like the standard (optional) filters. *I am unable to
find any specs on this filter, graphs of skirt shape, etc. Would be
interested in a hard copy or electronic copy of any info that is
available for this filter.

Thanks for reading this post and enjoy those Drakes.

73,

Evan, K9SQG

I have that filter since almost 30 years. It is three times bigger than a normal
Drake filter. It bears the label CF-2K/16.

I have a one-page datasheet from Sherwood, in which they state that its bandwith
@6dB is 1,800 Hz.

If you give me an e-mail address, I woll send you a scan of that page.

73

Tony I0JX
Rome Italy

Tony,

Yes, I would greatly enjoy seeing a scan of that data sheet. Thanks
so much.

73,

Evan, K9SQG