Old November 2nd 10, 09:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Reminder: DxAce LIES about his shortwave reports

On Nov 1, 8:54*pm, wrote:
On Nov 1, 11:31*am, wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com
How It's Made Globes

I have two very old big Globes that date back to the 1940's.I don't use
them much, but I like them anyway.Yep, I bought them at Goodwill many
years ago.You ought to see my nice very old wooden office desk and my
very nice very old wooden office chair in my dining room.Of course the
desk is filled with junk and the desk has junk piled sky high on top of
the desk.I Likes my junk, but it isn't all junk.
cuhulin

- Some well-made globes actually contain a hidden bar.

Cuhulin... What Do They Serve At That "Bar' . . .