Old November 2nd 10, 12:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default Idiot's-R-Us : First Step Of Bring Jobs Back To The USA : AssembledIn America [USA] -not- Canad & Mexico

On Nov 1, 8:55*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 11/1/2010 6:05 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Probably us falling into 'third world status' has nothing to do with
your 'guilt and deception'.

I think you are overlooking the obvious. The USA is just too expensive
any more. First to Mexico, now China and India and probably Africa after
that.

A race to the bottom. :-(

You are simply telling me what my treasonous-criminal-public-servants
are doing ... yes, we are going to have to tell them NO! *Put high
tariffs on all imports, bring jobs back to American, we are NOT
interested in participating in a world government, world society, or
world anything ... we want things fixed ... there is not anything we
can't do for ourselves ... and we sure as heck don't need cheap slave
labor in other countries to make banksters and wall street rich.

And yes, the public servants who think they have usurped power are
racing us towards the bottom and economic slavery ... I want them and
the banksters and wall street there ...

Regards,
JS

Lets see you can not sell into the Mexican* Market :
Unless part, some, all of the Car/Trunk is built/
assembled in Mexico* or a certain number of your Cars/
Trucks are built/assembled in Mexico*

* Substitute Any other Country's Name for Mexico
and it is the same. -oops- except in the USA.

Apply Their Laws For American Imports
=Equally= To Their Exports To The USA
Car-for-Car and Truck-for-Truck ~ RHF

Japaneses Car/Truck made with Japanese/Imported
Car +40% Parts Car has to be Assembled in the USA

Korean Car/Truck made with Korean/Imported Car +40%
Parts Car has to be Assembled in the USA

European Car/Truck made with EU/Imported Car
+40% Parts Car has to be Assembled in the USA

Mexican Car/Truck made with Mexican/Imported Car
+40% Parts Car has to be Assembled in the USA

BIG FOR THE FUTURE *CHINA*
Chinese Car/Truck made with China/Imported Car
+40% Parts Car has to be Assembled in the USA

NOTE - At least 60% of the Car/Truck Parts Value
has to come from the USA {Made-int-eh-USA} -or-
At Least The Car/Truck Has To Be Assembled here
in the USA {Not Canada & Not Mexico}

Otherwise Charge a 100% Import Duty for 45% Parts
Value on each and every Car/Truck from that County.

Otherwise Charge a 150% Import Duty for 60% Parts
Value on each and every Car/Truck from that County.

Otherwise Charge a 200% Import Duty for 75% Parts
Value on each and every Car/Truck from that County.

Otherwise Charge a 250% Import Duty for 90% Parts
Value on each and every Car/Truck from that County.

Otherwise Charge a 300% Import Duty for 100% Parts
Value on each and every Car/Truck from that County.