Old November 2nd 10, 12:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Idiot's-R-Us : First Step Of Bring Jobs Back To The USA :Assem...

Started raining heavily here less than an hour ago.Already, Mary Wieden,
(she is originally from Michigan.She used to have her own trivia radio
talk show in Jackson) flying around in Skycopter 3 (WLBT 3) has reported
no less than seven auto accidents in the metro area.It is going to be
rainy all day long and maybe tomorrow too.It keeps the auto body repair
shops happy.

I trust my driving, but I Don't trust those mofos driving at all! That's
why I don't drive in rainy weather unless I absolutely have to.
cuhulin, aints goin nowhar today