Old November 2nd 10, 02:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Barts[_2_] David Barts[_2_] is offline

Default Radio hardware is helping "break" SW ...

On Nov 2, 4:11*am, John Smith wrote:

So? *Didn't you just describe the solution to your problems, which you,
yourself, describe?

Let me sum that up; *Move! *Go off the grid. *Use your freeplay in a log
cabin in the deep woods. *Simple ... really ...

That creates two even bigger problems than not being able to listen to
shortwave in the comfort of my own living room:

a) no friends nearby, and
b) no jobs nearby.

So, aside from being stuck by my lonesome with no source of income,
it's a simply perfect solution.