Old November 2nd 10, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Antonio Vernucci Antonio Vernucci is offline

Default Drake filter by Sherwood Engineering

Drake filter. It bears the label CF-2K/16.

I have a one-page datasheet from Sherwood, in which they state that its
bandwith
@6dB is 1,800 Hz.

If you give me an e-mail address, I woll send you a scan of that page.

73

Tony I0JX
Rome Italy

Tony,

Yes, I would greatly enjoy seeing a scan of that data sheet. Thanks
so much.

73,

Evan, K9SQG

OP I'll send it to your e-mail address right away.

73

Tony I0JX