Old November 2nd 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default Radio hardware is helping "break" SW ...

On 11/2/2010 9:53 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

I disagree. If we did, it would be suicide for the entire world. Got a
less fatal solution?

On 11/2/2010 1:51 PM, John Smith wrote:

How about a genetic altered bacteria/virus which only kills asians and
quickly mutates into a harmless strain within a few generations? This
way, we could disperse it in china in some vehicle and have asian
populations in other nations realtivly save from any infection(s.)

Why punish the Chinese working man? Why not lay the blame on the greedy
American business owners that went to China -- or gasp! blame it on
the American consumer that just loves those cheap prices.

Like Pogo Possum always said, "We have met the enemy and he is us".