Old November 2nd 10, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Isn't that Pocket Grundig an SDR/Hybrid?

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Why punish the Chinese working man? Why not lay the blame on the greedy
American business owners that went to China -- or gasp! blame it on
the American consumer that just loves those cheap prices.

How much more do you think it would cost, per item, if they were
manufactured here? I think it's like 70 cents for a shirt and $4 for a
$150 pair of Nikes. We have nickeled-and-dimed ourselves into extinction.