Old November 2nd 10, 10:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Radio hardware is helping "break" SW ...

On Nov 2, 10:51*am, John Smith wrote:
On 11/2/2010 9:53 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

I disagree. If we did, it would be suicide for the entire world. Got a
less fatal solution?

How about a genetic altered bacteria/virus which only kills asians and
quickly mutates into a harmless strain within a few generations? *This
way, we could disperse it in china in some vehicle and have asian
populations in other nations realtivly save from any infection(s.)

Or, else, if HAARP is really a weather modification weapon, we just
"weather-em' to death?" *grin

Regards,
JS

The latest Swine Flu Incident {Attack} that
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swine_Flu_Mexico
occurred in Mexico is the scenario that is
usually suggested . . .

Day Zero : Start with one City {London} that
has a very large Asian Population that is
Transiting in-&-out via the Airlines Daily.
Start by Infecting All Asians at the Airport.

Day One : From there within a Day 10 to 20
more Cities of Arrival get Infected.

Day Two : From these within another Day 10
to 20 Chinese Cities of Arrival get Infected.

Day Three : PANDEMIC IN CHINA !

This assumes that the Infectees at the Point
of Origin City {London} have a three day period
of being Asymptomatic {No Signs of Sickness}

Note - The Chinese Plan on Losing 1/3rd of their
Population in a Nuclear War {The US Population}
-and- The Chinese Taking a Decades Long View :
See That As Being A Potential 'Good' Outcome.
-so- A Bio-War Attack that does the same thing
would be something that they would survive over
the decades and overcome; without the problems
of all the Nuclear Radiation...

it's a sick world out there . . . ~ RHF