Old November 2nd 10, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Radio hardware is helping "break" SW ...

On Nov 2, 12:06*pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 11/2/2010 9:53 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
I disagree. If we did, it would be suicide for the entire world. Got a
less fatal solution?

On 11/2/2010 1:51 PM, John Smith wrote:

How about a genetic altered bacteria/virus which only kills asians and
quickly mutates into a harmless strain within a few generations? This
way, we could disperse it in china in some vehicle and have asian
populations in other nations realtivly save from any infection(s.)

- Why punish the Chinese working man?
- Why not lay the blame on the greedy
- American business owners that went to China
- or gasp! blame it on the American consumer
- that just loves those cheap prices.
-
- Like Pogo Possum always said,
- "We have met the enemy and he is us".

Yes the American Worker wants the Dignity of
a Job and the Ability to Feed his Family.
-and-
The Chinese Worker wants the Dignity of a Job
and the Ability to Feed his Family.

AMERICAN JOBS {Dignity} FIRST :
Oversea's Profits {Greed} Second [.]

VOTE THE US CONGRESS BUMS OUT !

don't blame the workers : blame the business
owners and blame the us congress ~ RHF