Old November 3rd 10, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Radio hardware is helping "break" SW ...

On Nov 2, 6:18*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 11/2/2010 12:06 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Why punish the Chinese working man? Why not lay the blame on the greedy
American business owners that went to China -- or gasp! blame it on
the American consumer that just loves those cheap prices.

Like Pogo Possum always said, "We have met the enemy and he is us".

- I suppose you will be posing that exact same
- question to some foreign power/religion/radical
- group once a nuke or two or other weapon is used
- here ... truth is, us (the working man) deserves
- it if he/she doesn't keep their government reigned
- in and obeying their wishes ...

ASSUMES a "Democracy-Up" Society and a Government
that is responsive to the wishes/will of the people.

Many Governments are "Power-Down" Organizations
that Control their Societies and actively suppress
by force the wishes/will of the people.

~ RHF