Old November 3rd 10, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default Radio hardware is helping "break" SW ...

On 11/2/2010 12:06 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Why punish the Chinese working man? Why not lay the blame on the greedy
American business owners that went to China -- or gasp! blame it on
the American consumer that just loves those cheap prices.

Like Pogo Possum always said, "We have met the enemy and he is us".

On 11/2/2010 9:18 PM, John Smith wrote:

I suppose you will be posing that exact same question to some foreign
power/religion/radical-group once a nuke or two or other weapon is used
here ... truth is, us (the working man) deserves it if he/she doesn't
keep their government reigned in and obeying their wishes ...

You're a hard man, Smith...

Once again, in a perfect world there may be a kernel of truth in what
you say, BUT...

Joe Sixpack (and Mrs. Joe) in reality, are too busy trying to keep body
and soul together, trying to keep food on the table, trying to keep
their jobs or trying to find a new job, thus limiting the time they have
for politics. They -should- be more active in politics, but reality has
a way of getting in the way. The already happened dumbing down of
America doesn't help, either.

The unfortunate truth is that our criminally-treasonous public servants
put us at great risk in many evil and diabolical ways to stuff their
pockets and obey the puppet masters ... anyone can plainly see, at some
point there is going to be great consequences.

Too late, your 'great consequences' are *already here*...the new Great
Depression, well on our way to becoming a third world country (or at
least second rate, a la Great Britain). How the mighty have fallen. :-(