Old November 3rd 10, 11:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Edward Feustel Edward Feustel is offline

Default LADDER LINE SPREADERS

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 22:56:44 -0500, justme wrote:

Hi, Folks.

I need ideas for CHEAP and uv stable, strong, light weight, waterproof
ladder line spreaders of about 4 or 5 inches wide. Wood in any
configuration will not do. PVC pipe will not do. Welding rod would
do but it is expensive.

Why not PVC pipe?
The old W7FY 600 ohm separators seemed to
work well for me. They would seem to be light, stable
strong, and waterproof over the 9 years I have had
my dipole up.
ed, N5EI