Old November 3rd 10, 08:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Radio hardware is helping "break" SW ...

On Nov 2, 8:45*pm, wrote:
On Nov 2, 8:49*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 11/1/2010 6:05 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Probably us falling into 'third world status' has nothing to do with
your 'guilt and deception'.

I think you are overlooking the obvious. The USA is just too expensive
any more. First to Mexico, now China and India and probably Africa after
that.

A race to the bottom. :-(

On 11/1/2010 11:55 PM, John Smith wrote:

You are simply telling me what my treasonous-criminal-public-servants
are doing ... yes, we are going to have to tell them NO! Put high
tariffs on all imports, bring jobs back to American...

In -theory-, you are absolutely correct. However, in actual practice,
tell me when the cheap Chinese labor and cheap Wal-Mart prices go away,
how long do you think it will be until the American consumer starts
rioting? (You do realze that when the 15 cent an hour Chinese labor goes
to $15 dollars an hour American labor, that prices WILL go up, waaay up..)

And yes, the public servants who think they have usurped power are
racing us towards the bottom and economic slavery ... I want them and
the banksters and wall street there ...

Also correct...but unfortunately, you are forgetting the "Golden Rule":

He who has the gold makes the rules.

Quite a conundrum. Any suggestions as to a solution?

- It must be the right time to start investing in
- renminbi. It may get re-valued in the near future.

You might do better with Chinese Gold Coins
[1 Oz] versus Paper Money
http://www.pandaamerica.com/panda_coin.ASP