Old November 3rd 10, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Ferrell[_2_] John Ferrell[_2_] is offline

Default LADDER LINE SPREADERS

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 22:56:44 -0500, justme wrote:

Hi, Folks.

I need ideas for CHEAP and uv stable, strong, light weight, waterproof
ladder line spreaders of about 4 or 5 inches wide. Wood in any
configuration will not do. PVC pipe will not do. Welding rod would
do but it is expensive.

I was thinking of Fiberglas tape, twisted and put in place and then
resin applied but that is very cumbersome.

Any ideas out there?

Thank you.

In the last couple of days I saw somewhere on the internet where some
one used a lot of disposable BIC razors for the task...
John Ferrell W8CCW