Old November 3rd 10, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
K1TTT K1TTT is offline

Default Gaussian patent

On Nov 2, 2:34*am, tom wrote:
On 11/1/2010 3:02 PM, Art Unwin wrote:

The above has gone thru. I used a three element as my sample
illustration which in essence points to a maximum of two elements for
max efficiency. It will take an optimizer type program to explore the
intricasies of this design especially with focusing from outside the
boundary. Tho' any element can be chosen for feed but feeding all at
the same time is not really advantageous. Note that two elements
superimpose their patterns which resolve in to one. One for the Earths
circulation and you can guess what the other reflects. Note pattern
changes when mounting a vertical less than 90 degrees to the ground
surface
for all round observation. Rotation and spin can be seen as the
amalgamation of ALL the Standard Forces of the Universe as shown by
the DNA helix. The same is shown in radiation where particles resting
on a diamagnetic surface are made into a accelerated charge with spin
by applied varying current in association with displacement current
where the vector is seen as circulating thru the capacitive and the
added magnetic field contained inside the circulating displacement
current similar to that seen with a 'scope. Again we see the
observations by Gauss where the accelerating charge is the imposed
action
on a static particle inside a Gaussian boundary which is the root of
radiation and where a wave is the resulting pattern developed by the
flux movement or quanta.
Art KB9MZ...xg

Time again for medicine.

this is good stuff, i needed a good laugh today.