Old November 3rd 10, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Gary[_5_] Gary[_5_] is offline

Default LADDER LINE SPREADERS

On Nov 2, 10:56*pm, justme wrote:
Hi, Folks.

I need ideas for CHEAP and uv stable, strong, light weight, waterproof
ladder line spreaders of about 4 or 5 inches wide. * Wood in any
configuration will not do. *PVC pipe will not do. *Welding rod would
do but it is expensive.

I was thinking of Fiberglas tape, twisted and put in place and then
resin applied but that is very cumbersome.

Any ideas out there?

Thank you.

One other thing that I have seen mentioned on this newsgroup, is
plastic clothes hangers chopped up. They are about 3/8" in diameter
and are cheap. Not sure about UV resistant.

Gary N4AST