Old November 4th 10, 04:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Got A Free Radio, Have a Question...

On Nov 4, 1:05*am, MrRas wrote:
A friend of mine is moving and he's moving into a tiny apartment in NYC,
so he's been getting rid of his stuff. I helped him pack stuff up and
him knowing I was into radios gave me his "Grundig 750" I say that's
pretty sweet for a few hours of work. :P

I figure I can make this a desktop set and retire my E5 of desktop work,
and use it for travel. I want to make a better desktop setup than just
the radio + its whip antenna. I noticed this radio has BNC connectors,
the Kaito SW antenna that I have for my E5 just uses a 3.5mm standard
jack. What kind of antenna does this radio use? (I didn't get a box or
manual with it) It says 50ohm near the bnc connectors.

--
MrRas

Your new Grundig Satellit 750 Radio has a
[SSB] Button for LSB/USB and should make
"SSB" Reception a lot easier. ~ RHF
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...le/0750key.jpg