Old November 5th 10, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Think-About-It : All Paths... Lead To The Goodwill Store !

On Nov 4, 10:35*am, wrote:
Definetly was NOT a cellphone.NOT in 1928.http://www.rense.com/general92/comments_cine.htm

Maybe her old man slugged her ''one'' and she was nursing a bruise.

I needs to go to the Lowe's store for a torch thingy that screws on to
hand held small propane gas tanks, my old one leaks.All those paint
splatters on my concrete front porch.Propane torch and a wire brush
works good.Of course I will *stop off first at the Goodwill store ergo
the Goodwill store is right on the way to the Lowe's store.I needs some
better shoes too, I will see what Goodwill has.
cuhulin

Cuhulin - Your Post Proves The Very Old Adage :

All Paths... Lead To The Goodwill Store* !

* Rome/Roma {The Goal}
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/all_roads_lead_to_Rome