Old November 5th 10, 11:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default 5898 kHz "La Chica" Spanish Numbers Station Generally On-the-Air

On Nov 5, 2:24*am, John Smith wrote:
On 11/5/2010 12:12 AM, RHF wrote:

* ...

I thought encryption algorithms and embedding text/info in
pictures/audio on the net, as "white noise" in the medium, would replace
and "spy communications." *In fact, it would be the most secure and
efficient method I can think of. *Anyone, from anywhere can log on to a
specific site and download the pic for decoding ...

In fact, I think it would have replaced number stations, I am quite sure
of that. *So, they are either just running the number stations on to
obfuscate what is really happening; *Or, else, the number stations are
something else entirely ...

Regards,
JS

JS,

Maybe it is just a case of "Old Habits" being
hard to break . . .

Plus after 50 Years there must be many many
Cuban SPIES {Sleepers} who have been in-place
for Decades . . . How do you re-train and
update them one-at-a-time or all-at-once in
the new SPY Technology without exposing and
compromising them ? ? ?

=WRT= "Sleepers" (BBC TV Series)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleepers_%28TV_series%29

Maybe the new/next Generation of Cuban SPIES
with be proficient in your new methods and
Technologies.

1 - The Fewer Steps in the Process :
The More Secure the Process.

2 - The Fewer People in the Process :
The More Secure the Process.

3 - Combine #1 & #2 to Build a Secure Process.

NOTES :
A Shortwave Receiver Has NO Electronic
Finger Print -while- A Computer Does
A Shortwave Signal Has NO Traceable Web
Path -while- An Internet Connection Does

prez obama* -says- welcome home comrades ~ RHF
* Oops! -meant- Fidel/Raul Castro
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raul_Castro