Old November 7th 10, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Eco-R-Us : Shopping At The Goodwill Store - It's EnvironmentallyFriendly Too ! -wrt- 'ReStore' America

On Nov 6, 6:11*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 11/6/2010 3:30 PM, RHF wrote:

Cuhulin,

Hear is a Discount 'Thrift' Store that I never
heard of before : The "ReStore" Stores
-by- Habitat-for-Humanity

There is one on Fremont St. in Stockton, CA. *If you need sinks,
counters, doors, windows, bathtubs, etc. it is an interesting place to
check out. *I picked up some ANSI Grade 1 (commercial) entry locks there
awhile back.

It is hit or miss on what they have as it is donations to them which
they are selling, or serviceable units which has been removed from
existing homes/buildings which are being remodeled.

However, the entry locks I picked up were brand new and cheap compared
to buying them elsewhere.

Regards,
JS

In Stockton - Good to know cause we have
to change a Front Door Lock Set due to a
Tenants "EX" showing up and and doing some
damage. She has ask to move since he found
her again. She had already move there from
SAC and now has to move again. Plus I like
'rotate' Locks between Tenants. ~ RHF