Old November 7th 10, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Eco-R-Us : Shopping At The Goodwill Store - It's Environmentall...

On Nov 6, 11:48*pm, wrote:
U.S.80 (I call it Highway 80) I think goes from coast to coast.U.S.Army
Base (that Base closed down years ago) that was in Oakland,California at
the junction area of Highway 80 and one or two other Highways, I was
there for four days and nights in January 1964, on my way to Vietnam.
I used to catch a bus going across Treasure Island to San Francisco to
do some sight seeing.I was walking down Market Street and a woman about
two or three storeys up in a building, she wolf whistled at me.
cuhulin

US 80 is not the same as I 80. Only I 80 goes from coast to coast.