Old November 7th 10, 08:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Lost-R-Us : The I-80 and US80 . . . Are We There Yet !?!

On Nov 6, 9:49*pm, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:
wrote in message

On Nov 6, 11:48 pm, wrote:
U.S.80 (I call it Highway 80) I think goes from coast to coast.U.S.Army
Base (that Base closed down years ago) that was in Oakland,California at
the junction area of Highway 80 and one or two other Highways, I was
there for four days and nights in January 1964, on my way to Vietnam.
I used to catch a bus going across Treasure Island to San Francisco to
do some sight seeing.I was walking down Market Street and a woman about
two or three storeys up in a building, she wolf whistled at me.
cuhulin

US 80 is not the same as I 80. *Only I 80 goes from coast to coast.

US 80 is continuous from east of Savannah, GA to San Diego, CA

Lost-R-Us : The I-80 and US80 . . .
ARE WE THER YET !?!

THEN : [US80]
U.S. Route 80 -historic- 'Dixie' Overland Highway*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Route_80
* Now goes from Georgia to Texas; not California
-Map- U.S. Highway 80
http://www.americanroads.us/routemaps/US80map.gif

NOW : [The I-80]
Interstate 80 (I-80) -historic- 'Lincoln' Highway
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_80
-Map- Interstate 80 I-80
http://www.ithighway.com/images/interstate_80_map.gif
-russian(ru)-source-