Old November 7th 10, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Eco-R-Us : Shopping At The Goodwill Store - It'sEnvironmentall...

Arrah, I reckon you are right.Highway 80 (the old Highway 80 - U.S.80)
from Tybee Island,Georgia to San Diego,California.
Parts of old Highway 80 (U.S.80) were removed years ago.Highway 80 (in
Mississippi) ends on the West side of Clinton,Mississippi, about five or
six miles West of doggy's couch.
From Clinton (heading East) and through Jackson, Highway 80 runs
Eastward across all the way into Alabama.I didn't check all of the
Southern States in my Rand McNally Road Atlas.

http://www.devilfinder.com
U.S.80
cuhulin