Old November 8th 10, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] hallicrafter@collins.net is offline

Default Pumpkin Patch Radio (pirate)

On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 15:41:54 -0800, John Smith
wrote:

On 11/7/2010 3:13 PM, wrote:

Another late Halloween "special broadcast" 6925.05 USB @ 2302 UTC
continues with stuff like Ghostbusters and Devil went down to Georgia
- moderate signal stregth.

Jim (MI)

Pirate radio sure is NOT like it used to be in the 1970's ... I guess
with the dumbing-down of the schools, it only follows ...

Regards,
JS

Well, there are a few semi-political pirates out there. There is WBNY
with "Commander Bunny" and Radio Free Speech with "Bill O'Rights".
WBNY still makes regular broadcasts atound 6900 kHz but I don't think
Radio Free Speech has been on lately.

I know what you mean though. Do you remember Dr. Tornado?

Jim