Old November 8th 10, 12:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The "Old Spanish Trail" [OST] Transcontinental Highway

On Nov 7, 5:15*am, dave wrote:
wrote:
U.S.80 (I call it Highway 80) I think goes from coast to coast.U.S.Army
Base (that Base closed down years ago) that was in Oakland,California at
the junction area of Highway 80 and one or two other Highways, I was
there for four days and nights in January 1964, on my way to Vietnam.
I used to catch a bus going across Treasure Island to San Francisco to
do some sight seeing.I was walking down Market Street and a woman about
two or three storeys up in a building, she wolf whistled at me.
cuhulin

- US 80 is now I-20, I-10, I-8 from Dallas to San Diego.
- It used to be transcontinental.
- We called it Mill Ave and University Drive
- when I was a kid.