Old May 12th 10, 06:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Pete Bertini Pete Bertini is offline

Default Disco lives!

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Jeffrey D Angus" wrote in message
I came into the store this morning to find THIS sitting in
front of the door on the sidewalk. Apparently my reputation
as an elephants graveyard has followed me from Los Angeles.

And yes, those lights you see at the bottom are one of those
"flash according to the music" things that were so popular in
the '70s.

Jeff

I'd almost bet $5 that if you open that thing you'll find a pair of
NTE102A's (or equivalent) for output transistors...

Put a mike on it and you can have a Karokee (sp??) night
at Fox's on Fridays.

Pete