Old May 13th 10, 02:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Jeffrey Angus Jeffrey Angus is offline

Default Disco lives!

On 5/12/2010 12:30 PM, Pete Bertini wrote:
Put a mike on it and you can have a Karokee (sp??) night
at Fox's on Fridays.

Then there was the time I got thrown out of Donna's Lounge for
doing that.

I put in a tape of "Stand By Your Man" and when it came time to
sign, I did my rendition of Old Yeller howling along in time
with the music.

Apparently the owner didn't see the humor in that, She took the
microphone away from me. "You go now!"

Although my best one was singing along with all the old folks at
Alpine Village during the Oktoberfest.

http://www.anesi.com/east/horstw.wav

Jeff