Old May 20th 10, 08:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default dairy farmer tuning radio w/ headphones

Jim_Menning wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

What picture? All I get is a line of text, and a sig file. I can't
reply to the original message, or see the page source. There is
something screwy with the way Radiobanter.com posts messages to usenet.

Works fine here. I'll attach it to this, see if it's visible now.

[Image]

Yes, thank you. It came through OK. I see that you use Outlook
Express. I still use Netscape 4.78 to access newsgroups. It's a little
old, but I like the way it handles long threads.

Brenda e-mailed a copy, too.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.