Old May 21st 10, 12:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Bill M[_5_] Bill M[_5_] is offline

Default dairy farmer tuning radio w/ headphones

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Yes, thank you. It came through OK. I see that you use Outlook
Express. I still use Netscape 4.78 to access newsgroups. It's a little
old, but I like the way it handles long threads.

I've forgotten how 4.7 worked for newsgroups...its been a long time ago.
But it reached the point of being outdated for handling the web.

Using T'bird 2.something here and it seems to do everything with no
thought required. yEnc, etc.

They seem to have taken a wrong turn somewhere with T'bird 3. Its
really klunky and confusing. I haven't messed with it lately (its on my
laptop) but I never could find the route to 'Subscribe to Newsgroups'.

Try Thunderbird 2.*, Mike, as a replacement to Netscape for mail and
newsgroups.

-Bill M