Old September 20th 10, 12:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Jim Mueller Jim Mueller is offline

Default "Marconi radio-comm. and D/F equipment installed in the Comet".

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 19:17:36 +0000, _JD_ wrote:

Found this magazine photo on the net and just sharing

Watch the movie "No Highway in the Sky" and then read the history of the
Comet. The movie was released several years before the Comet came out.
Spooky.

As to the radio gear, CW in the '50s? I could see it as an emergency
backup but then it should have been stowed out of the way.

--
Jim Mueller

To get my real email address, replace wrongname with dadoheadman.
Then replace nospam with fastmail. Lastly, replace com with us.