Old November 11th 10, 01:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default In Retrospect : For The Good of The Country Some/Many Republica...

On Nov 10, 8:02 pm, wrote:
Move to Texas, they say everything is bigger in Texas.Maybe that's why
AWOL MORON Boosh lives in Texas.He likes 'bald heads'
cuhulin

On 11/10/2010 11:30 PM, wrote:

Anyone read his book yet?

Not yet...but some of the things he has said on the TV circuit touting
his book are enough to make you choke.

When questioned about the Iraq war, his main answer was "The world is a
better place without Saddam".

Well, IMHO there are two problems with that:

1) Iraqi citizens are part of the world, and -they- don't seem to be
"better off"; tens of thousands of them dead, no sewage treatment, no
water, no electricity because we bombed the snot out of their
infrastructure, no jobs and suicide bombings every couple of days. Is
that "better off"? W thinks so.

2) Just for the sake of this discussion, assume "the world is a better
place without Saddam".

Even if that is true, was it worth the price?

4,000 dead Americans, 10,000 maimed Americans and a T-R-I-L-L-I-O-N
dollars. Just to get rid of Saddam, one guy?

Heck of a job, Georgie!