Old November 14th 10, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
K1TTT K1TTT is offline

Default group appropriate photos

On Nov 14, 12:07*am, Richard Clark wrote:
On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 13:29:31 -0800 (PST), K1TTT
wrote:

they may not be angelina jolie or any of those other hot, hot, hot
babes the spammer keeps posting, but these are some of the better
views you can find outside of the bedroom:
http://wiki.k1ttt.net/2010-Maintenan....ashx#fallinsp...

Nice set of pictures and good blogging.

I was especially interested in your solar project - especially with
the production of MWHrs. *Do you have a link to the technology of the
panels you used?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

The installation pics are he
http://wiki.k1ttt.net/2010-Maintenan...log.ashx#solar
The production info is he
http://enlighten.enphaseenergy.com/p...stems/BpbD5251
if you click on one of the links on the top left it will bring up a
warning about needing to login for those functions, but the links on
that warning show you more about how the system works. one of them
is:
http://www.enphaseenergy.com/product...howitworks.cfm
basically each panel has an inverter that feeds power out to the
grid. there are no batteries, no charger, no big inverter, the panels
feed back to the grid directly. i get paid by the kwh by the utility
for what i feed back, and also sell Massachusetts renewable energy
credits to the utilities in the state under our cap and tax program.