Old November 14th 10, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.religion.christian
RHF RHF is offline

Default Prez Obama's "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps" -tonight-Friday Night @ 9PM on TruTV

On Nov 13, 9:54*am, BDK wrote:
In article 8fcbc3f5-9d5d-4e37-a019-
,
says...

On Nov 12, 7:54*pm, BDK wrote:
In article 92a25dc2-c4b6-49f4-bd68-
,
says...

On Nov 12, 10:30 am, BDK wrote:
In article 49d4b9e3-7db7-46f6-b8f0-
, says...

On Nov 11, 12:09 pm, RHF wrote:
On Nov 11, 7:31 am, wrote:

- You going to watch those Jesse 'Fema Camps'
- Ventura programs on TruTv Friday night?
- cuhulin

Cuhulin,

Hearing the News about the "FEMA Internment Camps"
on the 'INFO WARS' Shortwave Radio Program with
Alex Jones -via- WWCR on 12,160 kHz @ 1700 UTC
(SNIPPED)
.
.
Alex Jones is hardly a source of "information". Look at this from
Jones:

http://www.infowars.com/recently-sur...umerous-mass-g...

Jones shows us a video of "mass graves" at a Veterans Cemetery. The
phrase 'mass graves' conjures up images of a bulldozer pushing dead
bodies into a large pit at Auschwitz. The cemetery in Houston is
hardly that. The Veterans Cemetery is merely running out of room for
burials, but Jones wants to put a sinister slant on it.

Insulting.

RO

I'm trying to arrange a tour of this "FEMA CAMP".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4

To sane people, it's the Amtrak Beech Grove Shops. They fix trains
there. They have been there for like 104 years. Seems like it's taking a
long time to get these camps going...

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Ron & BDK, =See For Yourself=

"FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"
-tonight- Friday Night @ 9PM on TruTV
http://www.trutv.com/index.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TruTV

Jesse Ventura?s "Conspiracy Theory" TV Program
http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html
When Will Prez Obama Order The Big Round-Up ?
When Will Prez Obama Order The Big Lock-Up ?
When Will Prez Obama Order Your Family To Camp ?
When Will Prez Obama Declare 'You' An Enemy of "The State" ?
http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html
*.
PROOF POSITIVE THAT THERE ARE :
"FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps" and
they Exist to Lock-Up American US Citizens
http://revolutionradio.org/?p=8127
* See it for yourself on "TruTV"
Friday, Nov. 12 10 PM EST / 9 PM CST
*.
Once Again Alex Jones is Talking About
"FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"
on "Info Wars" /Alex Jones -via- WWCR
on 12,160 kHz @ 1700 UTC
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...e74b0abcd8d591

i'l be watching ~ RHF
*.
*.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

- I don't know what else to say...
-
- --
- BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

BDK Say : YES Big Sister & We LOVE You Big Sister

?Q? Who Is Big Sister ?

=A= Big Sister -is- Janet Napolitano
Head of the Department of Homeland Security
*.
Two Simple Questions :
*.
Who Defines a 'National Emergency' ?
-oh-yeah-trust-prez-obama-
NO CONTROLS = NO CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT [.]

Who Declares Anyone An Enemy of 'The State' ?
-oh-yeah-trust-prez-obama-
NO CONTROLS = NO CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT [.]
*.
Jesse Ventura?s "Conspiracy Theory" TV Program
http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html

When Will Prez Obama Order The Big Round-Up ?

When Will Prez Obama Order The Big Lock-Up ?

When Will Prez Obama Order Your Family To Camp ?

When Will Prez Obama Declare 'You' An Enemy of "The State" ?
http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html
*.
PROOF POSITIVE THAT THERE ARE :
"FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps" and
they Exist to Lock-Up American US Citizens
http://revolutionradio.org/?p=8127
* See it for yourself on "TruTV"
Friday, Nov. 12 10 PM EST / 9 PM CST
*.
Prez Obama's "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"
-tonight- Friday Night @ 9PM on TruTV
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...5e298b44999cf8
*.
*.
commissar janet -says- fema welcomes you
comrades : you are safe in our care ~ RHF
*.
*.

You whackjobs have been whining about this **** since Bush Sr. was in
office, then Clinton, then Bush, and now Obama.

- I've been to several of those places listed
- as "FEMA Camps", and They aren't anything more
- sinister than a rail repair facility, and a
- couple of closed military bases.

BDK,

Had you actually watched the NOV 2010 TruTV
program "Conspiracy Theory" hosted by Jesse
Ventura that addressed the issue of
"FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps" :
Then you might be able be able to address
the present day status of these 'Camps'.

First - Watch the One-Hour TruTV Program and
then go to the FEMA Camps and Facilities that
Jesse and Alex went to : Without a Camera Crew
and Witnesses. Hope we do hear from you again
one of these days . . .

- Are you this scared of everything?

NO : There is Crazy Scared -and- Healthy Scared

I simply believe in Staying Retired, Healthy
and Free ~ RHF

- --
- BDK- Top of the government shill heap
- for over 10 years running!

BDK : shill-on,,, Shill-On... SHILL-ON ! ! !

Obama-U-Cated-R-Us :

We Love You BIG FEMA Craig Fugate !
http://www.fema.gov/about/bios/wfugate.shtm

We Love You BIG SIS Janet Napolitano !
http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/...568253959.shtm

We Love You BIG BRO Prez Obama !
http://www.whitehouse.gov/administra...resident-obama

TruTV Proves :
There Are "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"
Run By Big Sister !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...f6ad551da485cc