Old January 27th 04, 04:52 AM
bunnydawg

Seems to work in Canada. Where was i calling again lol
Robert
VE3MNK
"Richard" wrote in message
Mike Andrews wrote:
Richard wrote:
Richard wrote:
Hi

R&L Electronics in Ohio, gives number as 800-221-7735.

I'm in UK and want to phone sales up so I dial 011-800-221-7735. All I
get is a single tone.

Can anyone in US just verify that that number is good, ie that it

rings?

Thanks.

Rich.

Actually from the UK I think I should put a 1 in front of the number ie
1-800-221-7735. But still nodice. Just silence. And I have no call
barring on. Weird.

I think that US "800" numbers don't always work from outside the US;
I just called them and got their local number:

513-868-6399.

It's gonna cost you, though. *sigh*

Aagh, then that is it, the 800 number. Hymph.

Thanks a bunch.