Old November 14th 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Prez Obama's "FEMA Internment-ConcentrationCamps" -tonight- F...

I am on drugs too.Nicotine and Caffeine.I quit Alcohol about two years
ago.
Doggy is on drugs.Heartguard once a month and Bayer Advantage 55 once a
month.I spend about $250 sumpin dollars each year for doggy's
drugs/medicine.One doggy is enough for me.If she kicks the bucket, I
will get me another couch buddy dog.Maybe a Jack Russell or a Cocker
Spaniel.
cuhulin