Old November 16th 10, 08:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Idiots-R-Us : Fixing Dumb and Fixing Stupid

On Nov 15, 7:58*pm, wrote:
That democrap said, ///I am an old country boy from Edwards,Mississippi,
I know all about chainsaws!
He BROKE my Remington electric chainsaw.

That democrap bought a pawnshop lawn mower.He pushed that lawn mower
over here and he rattled my screen door, he said, ///Show me where that
oil drain plug is!///

democraps sure are STUPID.

- YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!
- ~ former KMOX Saint Louis
- radio talk show host Jim White.
- cuhulin

Cuhulin,

IIRC The old Trainers saying was :
You Can Fix Dumb*
-and-
You Can Fix Stupid**
-but-
You Can't Fix Dumb and Stupid in
the Same Person at the Same Time.

* Fix 'Dumb' {Lack of Knowing} by Education
-by- Acquiring Knowledge
Fixing 'Dumb' is usually eaiser
Being 'Dumb' can get you into Trouble.

** Fix 'Stupid' {Lack of Thinking} by Correction
-by- Thoughtfully Applying Knowledge
Fixing 'Stupid' {Un-Thinking/Un-Caring} is often Tougher
Being/Acting 'Stupid' can get you into Killed.

you have to work with people :
to work with people ~ RHF©