Old November 18th 10, 04:32 PM
Plotus Plotus is offline
Junior Member

Location: Cason Old Field NC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefington View Post
I just registered to post on this forum and it took me at least a dozen tries to get the characters right for the anti-spam verification part of the registration form. I just thought the administration would like to know it's really difficult to make out the letters (that's the point, I know, but it goes a little too far) even for me with good eyesight. I can only imagine how many people with aging eyes or sight problems have given up on trying to register after ten tries at that thing.
I havn't had problems with this site speciffically, and as I recall when registering, nothing noteworthy drew my attention, but I will agree that some sites anti-spam measures are difficult to manage. Yes, I'm one of those old duffs who's eyesight is having 'diminished returns'....lol...
Slow awake.....fast asleep