Old November 18th 10, 11:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Bill M[_5_] Bill M[_5_] is offline

Default Hellow to all.... from North Carolina

Plotus wrote:
Well just a fiew minuates ago I registered, and now hope to do a lot of
post reading. Im into shortwave listening with my Hammarlund. It's from
the 1940's and alot of fun. I'm living in south central North Carolina,
loving it. Hope to participate in the forum soon.... Rich AKA Plotus

Hi Rich, and welcome.

Where are you from in NC? I'm originally from Laurinburg.

Only BA left here is a Hammarlund HQ-180A. I got diverted into
homebrewing

http://www.sparkbench.com/homebrew/homebrew.html

Bill - WX4A/KP4