Old January 28th 04, 05:09 AM
Nocturnal1

Default KIWA Air core Am loop details wanted

Can anyone tell me how detailed the schematic diagram in the manual is? I
can't afford to buy the loop, but am pretty good a cobbling and crafting and
coming up with something that works. Is there a kind soul out there who is
willing to scan and email a copy of the manual? Perhaps I could build a
workable clone from the circuit details in the manual. I'm also looking for
closeup pictures of details of the loop and circuitry - anything that would
help in producing a viable clone (they don't make 'em anymore).

~Tom
nocone
at
uslink