Old January 28th 04, 05:52 AM
Michael A. Terrell

Avery Fineman wrote:

In article , jimbo writes:

http://www.communication-concepts.com/hf_amplifiers.htm

Am I missing something here ???

jimbo

Communications Concepts is a company that supplies parts and
whole kits for making a number of solid-state RF AMPLIFIERS,
principally made according to Motorola application notes done
mostly by Helge Granberg. C-C has some of those app notes
available for download although the quality wasn't good when I
checked them out about 3 years ago. I've heard good words about
C-C but never ordered anything from them myself.

Some of the old Motorola app notes still exist in downloadable form
from the archives of the Motorola website...or at least existed at
one time. Some of the old Motorola RF amplifier transistors are
now made by ON Semiconductor but the original Motorola solid-
state organizations did a rather monstrous downsizing of production
to more in-demand and profitable semiconductors.

Len Anderson
retired (from regular hours) electronic engineer person

I tried to get an old Motorola datasheet yesterday, and the entire
archive section was gone.

--
We now return you to our normally scheduled programming.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida